View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #262
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
I'm thinking along with you that the coach may have been pressured from above. I'm thrilled, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I took my doctorate from U H; that was before Case played for them. It would be just as nice if we could start Johnny Football.
When has Bob ever showed any signs of getting involved in coaching decisions? Lately Gary is doing a lot of things that deserve to be criticized but the hate from some on this board is laughable.