View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #260
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 8706 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Well I'm glad I didn't say I'd eat my hat on video if Keenum started, I am absolutely floored by this decision. Kubiak might be realizing his job is on the line and that Yates sucks worse than Schaub.
I'm thinking along with you that the coach may have been pressured from above. I'm thrilled, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I took my doctorate from U H; that was before Case played for them. It would be just as nice if we could start Johnny Football.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote