View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #258
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5047 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

This is really good news. I've been a Schaub sun-shine pumper, but I can't put into words how stoked I am to see Keenum get a chance. If he's successful, it could be the story of the year: "Hometown Hero pulls Texans' Season From the Fire" - and I'm not even a UH fan.

As to why Keenum is getting the start, it's probably because Kubiak is feeling the pressure to make a change - and knows sending TJ out there and using it as an excuse wasn't going to cut it. However, Keenum playing poorly might buy him another excuse since Keenum will have far more rope with Uncle Bob than TJ or Schaub does now. Only time will tell, but for now I'm hopeless drunk on the koolaid. Give em hell, Case!