View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #248
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

I don't know what kind of commercials you guys see in Houston. But any commercial around here for a Texans' football game has the other teams QB vs Jj Watt... it used to be the other teams QB vs Arian Foster. Before that is was the other teams' QB vs Brian Cushing & before that Andre Johnson.

Come January, if they're advertising our divisional round play off game as "Case Keenum & the Houston Texans take on Aj Green & the Cincinnati Bengals."

Then I'm fine going forward with Case Keenum as our defacto starter. But, I want both Tj & Schaub gone & a "Nick Foles, Kurt Cousins" sitting on the bench.