View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #6
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2014 over confidence in Case

regarding safety it was an odd one for me.
Clearly there is a need but i feel that college football doesnt develop safety talent as well as other positions. ideally i think we grab someone in FA who is adequate i.e. not to expensive.

Like the issue with TE, i have a clear idea of how i would build this team and drafting a safety is not part of that we need established NFL talent at the position. With Reed, Manning, OD and schaub all possibly leaving i have enough cap space to re-sign core players e.g. watt and ninja and find a good safety in FA
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote