View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #103
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Doug Martin has outscored CJ Spiller by 10+ points in both of my leagues this year, and he has played 1 less game, AND he isn't dealing with an ankle injury. Martin is clearly the better player for the rest of the season.
I agree that Martin is the better back to have and I was off the Spiller wagon long before the season started. I didn't realize CJ had played an extra game but that still puts them at roughly 8 ppg for Spiller and 11 for Martin in my main league. At this point though they both have been busts for where they were picked and I wouldn't fault someone too much for making the trade.