View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2014 over confidence in Case

I also have a mock without QB but waiting to post after I see Case this Sunday. I am ok with your first two but not the rest. As part of the 3 Amigos, we mocked Fiedo last draft and my partner Beerlover has him high on his board but I just don't see that with Graham looking so good + our success at getting the type of TE that coach likes later. I know you did say Gary is gone but still think my premise holds.

I do like you thinking outside the box and against most fans opinions.