View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #37
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
If the season ended today, we'd be drafting #10 overall. Does that change your mind on how to use that 1st round pick, or the now higher picks in successive rounds?
Interesting question, ESPN's Rang and Brugler have the following:

Rang : Jags at # 12 selecting Jason Verrett corner & Boyd going # 15 with Zack @ #17

Brugler has Jags selecting Watkins WR and Boyd @ #15.

Depending on how each team drafted I'd go Boyd if there but would trade down into first and get solid player ( we need many) and get QB later. Also, I want to see how Keenum does. I would be happy with Murray or McCarron in second especially if I could land say HaHa Dix in first to replace Manning who is out this season or say Marqise Lee and say an Olineman with extra 2nd