View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #189
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Kubiak has talked several times about calling plays to the qb's strengths. He's still gong to run his offense, but even in pre season keenum worked with more multi receiver sets than we normally use.

With Yates last year kubiak called some designed qb runs.

I believe him when he says he makes tweaks based on guys skill sets.
One thing I liked with Yates as the starter was the 10 yard out route. Yates was actually pretty effective with that.

I'm not sure what throws will be to Keenum's strength, I never watched him in college, but I think that will help prevent the defense jumping the routes if we see different routes based on Keenum's strengths
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote