View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #186
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
I think that if our coaches stop being so predictable we can beat anyone.

I feel that the NFL has figured Wade and Gary out. They know how to scheme against us and our coaches aren't responding.

I want some off the wall play calling so that our guys aren't fighting an uphill battle because of non adjustments.

So, no, not in spite of Kubiak and Co, I think with some imagination our coaches can turn this around.
Maybe we'll finally see this offense run to its full potential .... and people will stop blaming the coaches and start blaming the players for their inadequacies and mistakes. Hell I don't think they would stop even if they won a

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote