View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #182
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
It's going to be interesting to see what kind of game plan. I hope we don't see what Vinny suggested and a heavy dose of 23. Well, I don't mind it because it could help us win, but I want to see what Keenum can do. I want him to take the training wheels off the ferrari and open it up. Don't give him the start and then handcuff him with 5 yard routes sprinkled into the 35 runs by Foster and Tate.
I don't know. But now running the pistol offense makes more sense, as if Kubiak was preparing for this all along.