View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #72
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Romo is the only one i believe...
Wasn't Kurt Warner a 3rd string UDFA that got his shot? Or was he second string?

I think the only reason Yates was the backup this year is because he known the offense longer, being he ran the same offense at North Carolina and being I the Texans the last few years.

Keenum has only been running this offense for a year and a half.

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote