View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #116
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Really and truly hope to be eating some crow on Sunday.
I really hate this cop-out. If you are right you get to complain and say "See, I told you so", but if you are wrong you just shrug your shoulders and celebrate the victory.

After weeks of banging the Anybody but Schaub drum, I finally tell myself that Schaub would be better to play @ KC rather than an inexperienced 2nd year pro and they go with the inexperienced 2nd year pro...

I guess starting him off at home and not against a top defense would be too much to ask...
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote