View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #28
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade Watt for the #1 Pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Number of SB wins with Seymour = 3 (with 1 losing appearance).
Number of SB wins without Seymour = 0 (with 1 losing appearance).
If they had paid Seymour they probably would've had to let most of their very good OL go and Brady would've been in trouble. They may not have won a SB but atleast they made it to the SB or AFC championship game every yr. This is territory the Texans have never known and probably never will under Rick/Gary.

I wouldn't trade Watt, but I thought I would throw out there what BoB's mentor did when faced with this dilema. The Texans dont have Brady so this is something they dont have to worry about.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote