View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #70
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

For someone to truly show that they are the "guy" to build around take more than a game or even half a football season. thus far Keenum has done everything that he could do to put himself in position to have a legitimate chance at being an NFL starter...no more, no less.

That said, I simply want Keenum to play a good football game on
Sunday (and anytime he is QBing the Texans). That's the next and only step right now.