View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #60
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Kubiak didn't handcuff schaub,schaub handcuffed schaub. There were plenty of routes behind players that he wouldn't throw. Remember that pick 6 everyone blamed hopkins on vs titans? Go watch it and in fact I brought it up and blamed matt while everyone was blaming the rookie.Would've been a big gainer,maybe even a 40 yd,but matt was throwing to the sticks and the rookie read the db and was going deep.
you're right, and i've said almost exactly the same thing - i wasnt paying enough attention to what i was typing.