View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #52
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
for me it's going to be an eyeball test and hoping that kubiak doesnt handcuff him with 4 yard routes. case needs to look like he belongs and show that he can handle the job. with a bye week coming, i'm not putting too much into his first game in a very tough situation. mostly i'm hoping he does enough to earn the job, and get all of the first team reps during the bye.

Kubiak didn't handcuff schaub,schaub handcuffed schaub. There were plenty of routes behind players that he wouldn't throw. Remember that pick 6 everyone blamed hopkins on vs titans? Go watch it and in fact I brought it up and blamed matt while everyone was blaming the rookie.Would've been a big gainer,maybe even a 40 yd,but matt was throwing to the sticks and the rookie read the db and was going deep.