View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #42
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 74078 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
On the contrary, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say for the vast majority of folks that are either rabidly anti-Case or rabidly pro-Case, nothing that happens on Sunday (and maybe the rest of the season) will change their mind.
I'm rabidly unsure any of the QBs on the roster are "the answer". I'm reasonably sure Schaub's best years are behind him and Yates is not the answer though. I don't think one game will positively answer the question either way on Case, so whatever happens Sunday it would be nice if he got more than one game to prove himself.

Starting Case does make the game a little more interesting