View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #108
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I think the bigger problem is ball placement. Schaub used to be accurate, but that's gone into the crapper.. when your receivers have to jump in the air, reach down at passes thrown at their feet, or contort for passes thrown behind them there's little opportunities for YAC yards. I mean how many times do we actually see WRs get led or thrown open in this offense.
Schaub has never been that accurate. How many times have we seen schaub leave points on the field because he didn't lead the wrs? How many times have andre had to pluck a ball off the shoelaces. I think one of the reasons they drafted hopkins is because he can catch bad passes. I never thought of him as a 1 ish wr because he's not that explosive.He's the kind of wr you have to throw open or put it in his area and he will get it no matter how poorly its thrown. On the other hand,dbs don't worry about him running by them. Actually the same can be said for just about every wr and te on the texans.