View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #25
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade Watt for the #1 Pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
This thread is blasphemous!!! Off with his head!!!
Ah, c'mon, it's the offseason...

Probably should have thrown in some other ideas instead of just Watt. Watt's our best commodity and the only certain shot at the #1 pick that we have. We have some other assets that could be packaged to get the #1 pick, i'm just not sure they would net it given their contracts. But here are some other ideas just to kick around while we wait for January to bring us our new HC candidates. I think that we have to throw in a player that is a known quantity in order to outbid the desperate teams lacking a QB and picking between 3rd-10th.

Still assuming the Giants get the #1 pick and that other teams will also be bidding:

Would you trade Arian Foster + 2014 1st, for the #1 overall pick?
I'd be in favor of that move. Unload a costly RB for a potential franchise QB? Sign me up. The Giants have been searching for a bonafide #1 RB for a while, and they can still pickup a good defensive player with our pick.

Would you trade Kareem Jackson + 2014 1st for the #1 overall pick?

Would you trade Ben Tate + 2014 1st and 2nd for the #1 overall pick?

Would you trade 2014, 2015 and 2016 1st round picks for the #1 overall pick?