View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #63
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
To be fair to Case, I think if Kubiak didn't bring him in, he still would've got a invite to someone else's camp. Just because he was undrafted doesn't mean he wouldn't of got a opportunity in the NFL somewhere else if Houston didn't bring him in, so Kubiak is more like the first coach to give him a chance.
Keenum also sat on the Texans practice squad last year without any team showing any interest at all in him. Kubiak is the first and only coach that has given this player any love in any sense. That's not a bad thing, but it's not really debatable. It just it what is is.

I would like to think that Keenum could end up being Kubiak's savior, simply because that would mean that Case did something special for this franchise.

I'm not trying to disrespect the kid, but let's be pragmatic about it. I do not recall any UDFA 3rd string QB being in high demand at any point in NFL history. That being said, this does not mean that he cannot play pro ball. Only time will tell on that part.