View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #102
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Yep, team speed appears to be non-important trait for Smith & Kubiak in player acquisition.
I think the bigger problem is ball placement. Schaub used to be accurate, but that's gone into the crapper.. when your receivers have to jump in the air, reach down at passes thrown at their feet, or contort for passes thrown behind them there's little opportunities for YAC yards. I mean how many times do we actually see WRs get led or thrown open in this offense.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote