View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #62
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
LOL, yeah I'm getting that way..

Look, Keenum may or may not be "the guy", oddd are stacked against him that he will, but nobody will know one way or the other until he gets his chance. Im just tired of people acting like it's impossible that he can be or acting like he hasn't earned a look.. especially when you have hot garbage currently playing in front of him. Like I said before, it's not like we're bypassing Brady or Brees in order to see what he can do. We're bypassing a QB who's breaking down in Schaub and T.J. Yates.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote