View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #98
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Schaub played a mistake free game and put up a whopping 6 points.

You've been brainwashed. You might as well walk around with your hand in kubes pocket on the sideline during games. He sold y'all hook line and sinker with that junk.

Mistakes aren't that bad if you have the ability to make plays. Kubiak has convinced you guys otherwise with his upset stomach face. That's why trindon holiday was cut...because kubiak couldn't unclench. That's why he sticks with Schaub...because he's safe...
I agree with your point in general.

If we were playing someone else mistakes would be a lot lower on my "keys to victory" list. This team, like the Bears when we played them last year, are leading the league in capitalizing on the other teams mistakes. That's why they are 6-0 (in addition to playing nobody).

All I want is a win. I don't care if this game looks like last year's game in Chicago.