View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #97
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43787 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Anyone voting to start Schaub, please never ... ever ... watch football again.

Give the kid the ball, start Case.
I voted for Schaub, I guess I need to start looking for a new hobby on Sundays.

I actually don't care who starts on Sunday, as long as it's the person that will give us the best chance to win. The coaching staff has the best idea of who that person will be... but if I had to guess, it would be a healthy Schaub.

The last thing I want to see happen is Kubiak starts Case just to "see what we got". That implies he's given up on the season, which is what I don't want. We can see what we got in Case later in the season, if playoffs are out of the picture, and the games are meaningless.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote