View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #96
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I wasnt speaking about a single play so thanks for cherry picking 3rd and 11. I would bet however that both tate and foster on average are targeted for the shortest passes out of the group
I wasn't either, so stuff your cherry-picking comment. You think 3rd an 11 is the only time we throw short? The Texans tend to throw far short of the sticks and the stats from this year show that we aren't going to make many where we need even 3 YAC.

Since you're being purposely obtuse, I'll spell it out for you. The Texans offense relies on underneath routes and performance after the catch. Since we're not getting the YAC, we damn well better start throwing downfiled.

Schaub has excellent stats on designed rollouts / bootlegs, but lousy ones under pressure when "Forced" out of the pocket. So, what was the gameplan for the Rams? Not a single goddamn rollout.