View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #82
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

We haven't had many leads this season to run the ball consistently in the second half of games. And in three of our losses, against the Rams, Seahawks and Ravens, I thought we ran the ball pretty well.

We actually had a 20-3 lead at halftime and a 6-3 lead late in the second quarter in two of those games. But a Matt Schaub pick six changed the momentum of both games.

Just playing conservatively we should have performed much better but hey, at 2-4 it's not over yet. The Colts will likely drop to 4-3 after they lose to the Broncos. If we can beat the Chiefs and head into the bye week at 3-4, we have to feel pretty good about our chances to still win the AFC South.

That would set up the big game against the Colts at Reliant Stadium on Sunday Night Football with a well rested Texans team. Win that game and the AFC South is right in front of us moving forward. I would say this team has to fight through the adversity. We are going to find out if they have the resiliency to do so. Like J.J. Watt said, no time to talk anymore. He will let his play on the field speak for itself. Every player on this team needs to have that attitude.

People act like the 6-0 Kansas City Chiefs are the greatest team on the planet and impossible to beat at Arrowhead Stadium. If the Texans play hard for 60 minutes and don't turn the ball over, I believe the Texans can come away with a season-saving win.