View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #55
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don Banks: Kubiak appears to be out of answers

[quote=Rey;2231350]That's one of the silliest arguments I've heard and it shows that you still don't get the point. Id rather be in the position of every single tam you named. Phill kept Andy Reid around for all those years because the hope was there. No one knows what's going to happen. But as a fan you want to go into games thinking you have a good shot. You want to go into the playoffs thinking your tea is good enough to win games against tough opponents.

Most fans do not feel that way about the texans. Make me feel good and want to go out to games to support.

Great post, The Texans fans just want to not be embarassed on national TV games. Be it in the regular season or the playoffs. The Texans have been consistently avg for 8 yrs under Kubiak. Remeber the 2009 season when 9-7 was haile as some kind of great success? Then 2010 happened, (Gary missing the combine for an elective surgry after the 2009 season still irks me. Do you think Belichick/Johnson Parcells etc... would've missed the combine like Gary did) The Texans had a 12-4 2012 season and hailed themselves as SB contenders. Now in 2013 they're falling flat on their faces again. Does anybody see s consistent pattern here?

Speaking of consistency, there has only been one thing consistent about Garys teams, the inability of Gary to get his team to play hard for 4 qtrs each game.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote