View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #53
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don Banks: Kubiak appears to be out of answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
Lete me see if I can try this another way:

Texan fan says, "This team can't get beyond a Divisional playoff game! Why can't they be successful like the Packers/Ravens/Colts/Saints??"

To which I was pointing out, none of those teams have any history over the last decade of consistently making it beyond a Divisional playoff game. Manning has done it only three times in his entire career, for Christ's' sake.
That's one of the silliest arguments I've heard and it shows that you still don't get the point. Id rather be in the position of every single tam you named. Phill kept Andy Reid around for all those years because the hope was there. No one knows what's going to happen. But as a fan you want to go into games thinking you have a good shot. You want to go into the playoffs thinking your tea is good enough to win games against tough opponents.

Most fans do not feel that way about the texans. Make me feel good and want to go out to games to support.

Quote:
Talk about the Patriots. Talk about the Steelers. Focus on the organization, and not the QB that they wish the Texans had instead of Schaub.
So is all really about leave Schaub alone. Makes sense now.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote