View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #58
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 21045 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

For me it will be touchdowns. Lead some touchdown scoring drives. I have had my fill of stats from this position. I want some results that matter which would be actually touchdowns, not a ton of fieldgoals (if Bullock even makes the damn thing). I want to see someone that command the offense and seeks to make a play even if things go off script.

But in the end it all comes down to some touchdowns because these stretches of going 4+ quarters without a score are getting a bit on the ridiculous side.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote