View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #113
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Where has that level of play been since then? Where was that level of play against the Ravens? Where was it when he replaced Schaub on two occasions this season?

you could almost argue Yates had his peak in the Bengals game. Haven't seen any thing better - or even as good - since that one game.

...unless you're gonna now say this past pre-season counts...
So dude takes no reps in practice and comes into a game when its clearly out of hand and you ask about level of play since? You have to be better than that I hope. If he starts vs kc and looks like he did in mop up duty vs the ravens and rams,then I might lean toward you. I'm not gonna base what I see on yates from 2 out of hand ball games just as I want give keenum the job playing against bartenders.