View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #71
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
I think Case starts.

I think if Yates was undoubtedly going to be the starter they wouldn't even bother him sharing snaps with Case. The fact that Case is even a question at this point as a 3rd string QB means that Kubiak is giving it serious question.

I mean if Yates is truly the 2nd string QB then this is his job, no doubt about it...so why split the practice time? I think it's under more serious consideration and now other players getting behind Keenum and Yates previous play has only helped.
I actually think Kubiak is considering it. Gasp!
What next, Kubiak run a fake punt??
Oh wait, he called that too this year.
What in the name of Bizarro World is happening over there on Kirby Drive??
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote