View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #87
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
ok so you think keenum is overhyped despite the praise from the coaches and players.

you're kubiak, who do you start? a less than healthy schaub? TJ yates? or Keenum?
No, I think he's overhyped because people on this board take praise from coaches as "he must be amazing." He's obviously talented enough to make the team. Is he going to save this franchise? That remains to be seen.

This is precisely why I want Keenum to start. If he is like everyone on this board thinks he is, this franchise is saved and as a fan, I'm happy. If he isn't, all the noise dies down.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote