View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25491 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2014 over confidence in Case

I thought about doing a mock like this as well, one in which the Texans give Keenum a year to prove whether or not he can be the man, I just don't know if the Texans will ever give him a real chance to prove himself like that.

1. Lewan, I like this pick. It's way past time to solidify this O-line with some quality talent and Newton ain't getting it done this year, though I don't think that's all his fault.
2. Fuller, I like the player and position. This seems to be a very good year for CB's.
3. Fiedorowicz, I really like the player but think we've got much bigger needs most every where than a #3 TE.
4. Bullough, I like this pick as well. I've got him in the 5th of my latest mock.
5, 6, 7. Shembo, White, and Lavey, you hit positions of need but I don't know much about these guys but like Lavey in the 7th as added special teams and camp competition. I've been considering Lavey in my latest mock in the 7th as well.

I'd really like to see at least 1 Safety, possibly 2. I think Ed Reed is a one and done player and we don't know if Manning will ever return. That only leave Keo and Swearinger, and Keo needs to be gone. IMO, Safety was a big need before Manning went down.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 10-17-2013 at 03:07 AM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote