View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #85
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Oh, I'm with you, bro. My cousin, he attended the University of Washington (true story) and they had this QB - a guy by the name of Star or Moon, or something like that. Anyway, this QB was a great college player, but I mean he just didn't get drafted. It just happens that way sometimes. Tough titty. At any rate, my cousin said that QB was playing ball up in Canada, so I guess things worked out for him in the end.

It makes me wonder, though - sometimes I have these crazy thoughts - how come we have all of these 1st, 2nd and 3rd round busts when all of the scouts and experts say this-and-that player is a "can't miss" prospect? It boggles the mind.
Warren Moon is not a good example because of the whole racial thing going on back then. Warren is arguably one of the greatest natural passers to play this game. Back then,the higher ups questioned whether or not black qbs could qb. Look at doug williams.