View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #82
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I hope as much as the next guy Case Keenum is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I don't think he is. I think it's just hometown love hyping up someone people desperately want to be a savior for this franchise just because he's an unknown quantity. If he is that guy at Arrowhead this Sunday, you bet I'll eat my plate of crow happily.

But the Foster comparison is a bad one. Foster would have been a draft pick if he hadn't stayed one more year at Tennessee. His last year screwed everything up for him.
He does not have to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. He just has to be better than MS and TY. That is not a hard thing to do. Anything above that is gravy. Hometown hype?? - I don't think so. That is simply a fact that does not enter the equation. He played for Houston, end of story there. The take away from his college play is that he was a bad azz.

Foster was undrafted. Keenum was undrafted. That is fact. You can't change facts, that is why they are called FACTS. Does not matter why they were undrafted.........they were simply..........you got it, undrafted.