View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #2
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105102 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2014 over confidence in Case

If Case turns out to be the man, then I would not complain with this draft. I like Lewan (and that pick will simply solidify the line for years) and I like Kyle Fuller too. 3rd round might be a little high for TE because I think Graham is a good OD replacement, and I like what Griffin has to offer. 4th round ILB is a good pick, Bullough is a nice pick.
I don't know much about Shembo, but OLB depth is a good thing. Round 6 RB and Round 7 ILB for depth are also good picks.

Well done!
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote