View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #49
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Why can't you hold him responsible for those things? Why does he get a pass? If you hold Schaub responsible for those things, you hold Keenum responsible for them too.

This is more or less how I feel. And yea there is allot on fan boy Keenum stuff going on for sure.

lol, is this a serious post?

Wait, you guys have gone on and on about how Gary is too loyal, and in the good ol' boy network, then you say Case earned his spot? Can't have it both ways. He is only here because he is the hometown boy just like Kubiak, and it does not mean he would have gotten a chance anywhere else either. Just more hope and wishful thinking I suspect.

For me he needs to Exceed expectations, and not these "We can't hold him accountable for this ir that type expectations. Some of you are portraying this kid as the next coming of Drew Brees so he would need to live up to that kind of play in my mind. Make the magic happen game in and game out and I am on board.

If this asinine assertion about hometown boy was valid then Vince young would be playing here since he WAS a far more accomplished QB.

The only expectations I have of keenum is to not the lousy eff up QB Schaub has become. Asking him to not be as bad as Schaub is not exactly shooting for the stars.