View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #40
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Nope. First of all kubiak said he doesn't know who will start. He wouldn't even commit to starting a healthy Schaub.

Second, you don't split reps if you are trying to get TJ ready to start.

Maybe kubiak genuinely didn't know. Crazy idea.
I'm not a coach, and I don't know how a coach prepares his team through the week. But Kubiak couldn't have been happy with what he saw out of TJ last Sunday. That being said, there was also a reason why he picked TJ as the #2 over Case after the training camp. Maybe whatever edge he thought TJ had over Case, with them being "neck in neck" as he said himself, is now gone. Maybe he has a better idea after today's practice on who he's leaning towards, and I'd imagine that guy will get the majority of the reps with #1's Thursday and Friday. Just a thought.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote