View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #37
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 4915 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
I think anyone that saw him play were impressed with what he did in preseason.

I'll be surprised if they put Yates out there, moreso if they go to Schaub.
That means you think Case Keenum will get the start. Sorry, I don't think the coaches have enough insight for that.

Schaub and Yates are similar in that both stare down the receiver they want to go to. They can't read a defense nor can they find a secondary target. Yates is better in that he can occasionally throw farther than 5 yards with accuracy.

I don't expect Keenum to be an instant superstar. But he is already better than either alternative, and the season is pretty well blown anyhow, so put him in and let him progress. But don't count on Kubes to realize that and admit it.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote