Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #740
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 41206 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
You still have yet to debunk the fact that running qbs in the nfl dont last in the Nfl or at least tremendously change their game to become more pocket passer types when they enter and your boy will inevitably have to change his game...deal with that huge fact...

And if im blind watching him play and saying what im saying, i guess there's gonna be a whole lot of blind people come nfl combine and scout eval time..
Cause i can almost guarantee you many will shy away from b/c of his tendency to want to run...

stay in your maroon cocoon...and i'll gladly keep my hater shades on
You are trying to change your argument. In fact, your arguements have been all over the place and changed and you keep trying to change it to that subject which no one disputes when you continually get proven wrong.

Here are the things you've said I take issue with which the facts proven your wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Stop making excuses for this dude...he's a punk.....evidenced by his lack of regard for his coach's situation in having to handle the circus he's brought to town with his offseason antics
Sumlin said he shouldn't have replied at all with what Sumlin said to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX
Quote:
HATERAID
Yep, sure am...don't think he's that good...sorry
At least here you admitted you were a hater. Then you actually tried to defend yourself.

Quote:
he's good...but he's not nearly as good as people think prop him up to be...Dude had 1 good game against a great team.....
Quote:
never said he sucks...just that he aint as good as everyone thinks is all.
Quote:
That's how he plays... That **** won't fly on the next level.... Dude's overrated as hell
Quote:
Throwing the rock up for grabs and depending on your wr to make the play for you NUMEROUS times makes you a great college qb?...ok if you say so.
Again, I lauged at this. If you have a 6' 5" WR with soft hands and who you know will almost always come down with the ball, why wouldn't you throw it up there? Too bad for you though that even when Evans was injured or covered, Manziel still found his other receivers.

Quote:
There is no evidence except for his stats..
I actually laughed when I read this. And I laugh even more now when he's played Bama again, as well as good Ole Miss and a better Arkansas and arguably played even better than last year.

Quote:
When your game as a qb is highly dependent on making things happen with your legs like his is, you've got a problem when you go to the next level simply b/c you wont be able to run away from pressure as easily up there as you did in college. Once that is curtailed, you become a different player. You see how RG3 looks now that he's unable to run.
too bad I just proved he doesn't look to run as much as you claim. Plus RG3 is injured and there are other QB's who run about the same amount as he does that are succeeding in the NFL.

Quote:
Any time as a qb your 1st instinct is to run...not really comfortable sitting in the pocket.... most of the plays you make when its crunch time are of you running....
again proven false. Kinda hard to claim a guy is a running QB when he's 4th in the nation in passing yards per game, 6th nationally in total QBR and 2nd in the SEC (13th nationally) in total passing yards.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote