View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #34
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
AJ could of easily said yeah i have confidence in Keenum, but he didnt he specifically said he has that thing about him, which is what a lot of us here see as well. Its not hard to see that Keenum has qualities the other two QBs do not have.
I like case and I honestly think that if Schaub can't get it done that you have to go to Keenum because Yates is Schaub lite but I don't think that what AJ said is positive at all.

If you ask me that is not what you want AJ to say.

"So AJ what do you think about that barbiesque cheerleader over there?"

"She's hot! She dances well"

"And what about the new "anchor" of the squad?"

"She's really got an aura about her... she's out there having fun"

I might be wrong, but I really thought that was the "great personality" of compliments...

It wasn't "he can make all of the throws" or the "he's got a great command of the huddle".

And again, I'm a Case guy, I just don't think this was really that much of a compliment as much as it was just a statement.

It was probably not a "he's awesome" or "he sucks" it was probably just a "um, I don't want to say anything too good or to bad".

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote