View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #32
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
FFS. Two pages of this bollocks.

Andre was specifically asked about Keenum, and duly replied. He most likely would have said the same thing had he been asked about Yates.

Do you actually think AJ would throw Keenum under the bus by saying, "I haven't seen much of him because he was on the practice squad all last year, and this year he's been running the scout team, that is when TJ isn't available."

I get the excitement over the unknown. But this is not a case of AJ seeking out a reporter just to fawn over Keenum.

AJ could of easily said yeah i have confidence in Keenum, but he didnt he specifically said he has that thing about him, which is what a lot of us here see as well. Its not hard to see that Keenum has qualities the other two QBs do not have.