Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #739
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I didn't agree with you an anything. You said he trusts his legs too much. I said he trusts his ARM too much.

I said he runs more than pocket passers, but he doesn't take off as soon as anyone comes near him, at least not this season.

Too much garbage. Facts are garbage to you I guess.

MrTex watching Johnny Manziel

You still have yet to debunk the fact that running qbs in the nfl dont last in the Nfl or at least tremendously change their game to become more pocket passer types when they enter and your boy will inevitably have to change his game...deal with that huge fact...

And if im blind watching him play and saying what im saying, i guess there's gonna be a whole lot of blind people come nfl combine and scout eval time..
Cause i can almost guarantee you many will shy away from b/c of his tendency to want to run...

stay in your maroon cocoon...and i'll gladly keep my hater shades on