View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #43
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 74864 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Keenum doesn't have anything to prove to me, except to keep working harder to evolve with the pro game.

The only thing that can keep him back is injury.

I applaud Art Briles for seeing the kid as a sophomore from a small high school with all the natural ability for the QB position.
Making other players around him better is what Keenum does.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/story/case-keenum

That is exactly what I want from my QB.
What did Broyles mean by this:

Quote:
Hes certainly lived up to all of his expectations, without a doubt, Briles said. But I dont think that hes exceeded any, because I always thought he was one of those guys that was going to be a really talented football player.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote