View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #57
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I see the Oline "issue" eerily similar to the Oline issue during the Carr ages. Give that Oline someone who can extend the play, and watch our Oline look like the best in the business again.
No question there. I agree with that. But how long can you count on that type of play before getting your QB killed? Especially a guy as small in stature as Keenum. He cannot absorb a bunch of punishment and survive, or thrive. Eventually it will cause his play to deteriorate if he must constantly be doing that. Wouldn't you agree?

Wilson is pretty mobile too, but I saw him get hammered a few times against the Texans and it only takes one of those to end his day, or even his career. I am sure Griffin thought he would just run all over the place too, but he learned he can't, not without paying a price, and he is bigger physically than Keenum.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote