View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #23
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
MSR.

Such a simple yet obvious way to look at it; I can't believe I hadn't thought of it. I actually feel stupid for having not looked at that angle. And here I was thinking Kubes was going to star Keenum because he mentioned Case first out of the two when he mentioned he was going to work them both out to prepare for the game. I could be looking into too much, but I think psychologically that was telling.

But remember folks, we'd be throwing Case into one helluva damn cauldron in Arrowhead for his first NFL start. I don't know if Kubes would do that.
i think this is the perfect time to put him in, i dont think Case needs a confidence builder game haha. I think this is just what he needs, and i honestly dont think anyone will be dissapointed with the results.