View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #22
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 55012 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
I think Case starts.

I think if Yates was undoubtedly going to be the starter they wouldn't even bother him sharing snaps with Case. The fact that Case is even a question at this point as a 3rd string QB means that Kubiak is giving it serious question.

I mean if Yates is truly the 2nd string QB then this is his job, no doubt about it...so why split the practice time? I think it's under more serious consideration and now other players getting behind Keenum and Yates previous play has only helped.
MSR.

Such a simple yet obvious way to look at it; I can't believe I hadn't thought of it. I actually feel stupid for having not looked at that angle. And here I was thinking Kubes was going to star Keenum because he mentioned Case first out of the two when he said he was going to work them both out to prepare for the game. I could be looking into too much, but I think psychologically that was telling.

But remember folks, we'd be throwing Case into one helluva damn cauldron in Arrowhead for his first NFL start. I don't know if Kubes would do that.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote