Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #728
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Haters gonna hate. Logic and objectiveness have no meaning to them. Everything is colored by their preconceived notions. Good decisions are dismissed or explained away and bad ones are used as proof.

It's also obvious he hasn't watched or paid attention to many games he's played this year with the statement "plays that have to be made 7-10 yards, it's highly likely he's taking off and running to convert them." That's high comedy for anyone who actually pays attention.
I've watched all but 2 of his games this year....seems to me you're the 1 not paying attention..maybe you dont want to. Really dont care...all i know is the numbers are on my side when it comes to qb's like him....

For all this uproar about running qbs and spread offenses "taking over" the nfl, the best qb's in the NFL are still the guys who can sit in the pocket and comfortably make the throws....The best qb prospects to come out over the last decade or so....mostly pocket passers...deal with it.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote