View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #46
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
First of all, I think its moronic to split the snaps. Pick a friggin' QB and give him ALL the snaps. Prepare ONE guy. Give him a fair shot, not the half the practice snaps Peyton Manning gets' kind of shot. I mean really...ugh. Why even throw a hurt Schaub vs this front 7 at their place? He's not limping enough? The Chiefs had 10 sacks last week.

Well, that's the kind of idiot we have running this circus. From the article stating that they were splitting reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by from the article
Kubiak said Keenum’’s mobility won’’t be a deciding factor against a Kansas City pass rush that racked up 10 sacks last week during a home victory against Oakland.
I'd love to know what the "deciding factor" will be. He thinks TJ moves well too. That's nice. Not really even close between the two but hey, Gary doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so yes, they're both real mobile..... but that's not what we'll base any decision on. Who cares about mobility when we're looking at a defense like KC's right?